Monday, August 30, 2021

SUNFLOWER DESIGNER PAPER - 2 CARDS

 


When you find a great designer paper, you don't need much else to make a CAS card.  This sunflower design came from a 6 x 6 paper pad.  Thankfully there were several sheets of it.  I can't remember excactly, but I think the two strips of the paper I used above were 2" x 4".  I stamped the sentiment between them with SU Cajun Craze ink.



For the second card I cut a piece 4" x 4" and then cut it diagonally. One piece was placed at the top and the other at the bottom leaving the white space between.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I lined both envelopes with the matching sunflower paper.

Come back tomorrow for another Sunflower card............but one that is really beautiful.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I do love sunflowers/daisies and that paper is wonderful. Great layouts, too. Perfect CAS cards.

Cheryl W said...

Great cards! I especially like the diagonally cut one. The sunflower paper is beautiful. I love the rich fall colors. It would make some great Thanksgiving cards, too.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...