Sunday, August 22, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Mosaic Mood designer series papers


I know it's very unusual for me to post something on Sundays, but like I said a few days ago, I have so many cards lined up to show that I decided to post more than just on Monday through Friday.

When I showed my friends a card I had made with these vases and cut from the Mosaic Mood paper, we decided that this was a card we could make together.  The trickiest part is getting the "flowers" lined up properly for the vases but they all turned out just fine  This paper is perfect for making beautiful vases

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Thank you for coming by today!.  

2 comments:

Lynette said...

You're right - that paper is perfect for vases! So very lovely, Vicki!

Cheryl W said...

Fun idea! I love your mosaic vases--wish I had one of those to display fresh flowers in my own house.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...