Saturday, August 14, 2021

CUTE COCKTAILS BIRTHDAY CARD


A few days ago I was asked to make birthday cards for three different people.  This is one I made.  I'll be posting another one soon.  I love the look of the two-step stamping and this set is really easy to use.  Inside I stamped one of the cocktails and colored it as well.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Thank you for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

How cool you have "customers!" You made someone a great card, for sure. It's nice that you put something on the inside, too.

Cheryl W said...

Great card. Love those umbrella-adorned cocktails. They look refreshing! I'm looking forward to seeing the others you made.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...