Sunday, August 29, 2021

TRI-FOLD CARD WITH VELLUM


This is the final card we made at our second get together.  I had some trifold cards that I had purchased in Des Moines and thought that my friends might like to see what pretty cards can be made using colored vellum behind the pre-cut "window." We added the vellum inside to the middle of the three sections.  The white flowers are from a Cuttlebug die.  I die cut the little blue flower twice and layered them.  Leaves were also die cut.  "Wishing You" was heat embossed with gold powder.

All together I had made up 11 kits for us to work on.  There is a total of 15 cards from those 11 kits.  One card has not been posted in this series because it was one that I had shown previously.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card. Vellum is such an elegant type of paper to use on cards, and it looks especially nice when used on an aperture, like you have done.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...