Tuesday, August 31, 2021

LARGE DIE CUT SUNFLOWER


When looking through Pinterest for ideas, I found a wonderful card made by Debbie Mageed.  She had made a 6" square card using this die set.  I rarely make square cards so I made it "my own" by changing to a standard A2 card.  I used the same papers but made some alterations. I would have never thought to use the pretty blue print from the SU Hydrangea Hill with the sunflower but I really love the color combination.

Tomorrow will be September 1st!  School has started and I'm afraid we will soon be seeing the signs of Autumn.........and you know what come next after Autumn!!!   Thank you for stopping by today!



 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

It's like a pretty blue sky behind the wonderful sunflower! School will be starting here on Tuesday. I love fall! :-)

Cheryl W said...

That is such a beautiful sunflower, and it looks great against the blue DSP. Pretty color combination! I don't even want to think about what is coming after Autumn!!!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...