Tuesday, August 24, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - True Love designer series paper

Continuing on with showing cards that my friends and I made at our second get together............

This designer series paper package contains different designs that are all black and white.  This paper pack is so beautiful that I actually purchased a second package!  I fussy cut the flowers for each of us to use on the card and left them black and white.  I let my friends decide if they wanted to leave them as is or color them with a choice of SU Blenders.  One of the colors I personally like to use with black and white cards is RED.  I placed the flowers off to the side so I could stamp a sentiment off to the left.

Sometimes when we are making these cards, we don't add the piece for the sentiment or the flowers at the time we are together.  They are given an envelope for the cards so we just tuck the unfinished card and pieces into the envelope to finish when we're ready so that we can add any further stamping without the worry of ruining the card.  Not a bad idea.

Thank you for stopping by today!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

A very stunning card in black, white and red, Vicki. You are so kind to plan all of these cards and even do the fussy cutting for them! So fun.

Cheryl W said...

I always love the drama of a black/white/red color combo. Your card is beautiful, and the pop of red in your flowers adds a bit of excitement. The paper designs are wonderful - I can see why you ordered a second pack.

bonnie32002 said...

The black and white combo is stunning!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...