Thursday, August 12, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! "Flowers for Every Season" dsp


Monday my friends Joanne and Carol came for one of our play dates.  I had a bunch of kits made up for us to work on.  This is one of the cards we made.  The card is pretty much identical to one that I watched on a YouTube video.  I really like it.  I'm not positive but I think the video was one from Sharon Armstrong.  She is definitely one of the demonstrators that I follow.

We agreed that our next get together we'll be getting Halloween cards made for the 2 nursing homes and where my mother used to live.  We're a little afraid that with the virus spiking again that we may not want to get together if it gets too bad.  We've all been vaccinated, but want to be extremely careful.  Having the virus once was enough for me!  I lost too much time!

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Ooooh, that is so beautiful, Vicki! That paper is very pretty, and I love the little bow.

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Halloween cards you make. It must be such fun to regularly craft with friends. I agree that we should all be really careful about the virus, though. It's scary!!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...